Now enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year! Please join us for an introduction and tour at our Adolescent Program’s Blue House Campus. The Adolescent Program is organized around Maria Montessori’s Plan of Work and Study for Adolescents. Lessons reveal the relationship between knowledge and responsibility, and emphasize human invention and discovery. The program is situated on farmland at Prairie Crossing in Grayslake, nine miles west of the school’s Laurel Drive Campus.
The Adolescent Program at MSLF:
* Provides a supportive learning environment;
* Offers a stimulating syllabus to meet or exceed state and local school standards;
* Allows each young person to develop their unique strengths while learning about the roles and responsibilities of adult society.
The Program’s curricular offerings include:
* A full complement of challenging academics;
* An introduction to human society based on the economic imperatives of farm work;
* Field trips and research trips to libraries, laboratories, museums, and theaters.
To RSVP: 847-918-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We also host Admission Tours on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:30am or by appointment.
MSLF serves children ages 2 months to 15 years.